Point 8 - Copyright Permission Letter for 'Goodbye My Lover'

John Prendergast

Spynie House,

Elgin,

Morayshire,

Scotland,

IV30 5PG

19/04/2021

Custard Records

8500 Melrose Avenue,

Suite 207,

West Hollywood CA,

United States,

90069


Dear Sir/Madam

Letter seeking permission to use ‘Goodbye My Lover’ in A Level music video

I am writing to seek permission to use your track ‘Goodbye My Lover’, composed by James Blunt, in a music video. I am a Media Studies A Level student at Gordonstoun School, and have been tasked as part of my coursework to create a music video for a chosen track.

I will not be earning any money from the use of this track or from my resulting video. It will be posted on Youtube, and analysed by the OCR exam board.

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,



John Prendergast

Student, Gordonstoun School


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point 5 - Song shortlist Research

Point 9 - 'Goodbye My Lover' Audience Research

Statement of Intent