Point 21: Film Cast

 Male Star - Finlay Cole

I have chosen this actor because I believe his persona should fit the role well. I believe he will bring energy to the production process and fit in with all of the ideas proposed. He also lives locally, meaning that he will be accessible for filming throughout the summer.









Female Star: Catherine Prendergast

There are several reasons why I have chosen Catherine to be my actress. Firstly, she is my sister, so should be easily accessible during the summer holidays. Secondly, I found it easy to envisage her in the video as I was doing my planning. Finally, her being slightly older means that she will have heightened maturity which is important when acting out more intimate scenes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Point 5 - Song shortlist Research

Point 9 - 'Goodbye My Lover' Audience Research

Statement of Intent